Special Events COMMITTEE
Special EventsCommittee Chair: Aaron Bryant, Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Members: Aaron Bryant, Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., Karri Buglewicz, Metropolitan Utilities District, James Hartkorn, LeafGuard of the Midlands, Sara Lorenz, UDPC, T. Hurt Construction and Eve Roberts, G & J Remodeling Inc.
Develop and implement any new/current events as directed by the overall board of directors. Brand, build and promote the Omaha NARI Remodeled Home Tour.
- To develop a yearly calendar of events-including, but not limited to; Remodeled Home Tour, golf, bowling and baseball outings, Home Show, and networking events.
- To continue to improve upon NARI’s special events and tour, and come up with new ways to attract members to events.
- To work with the staff to identify and recruit potential sponsors and contractors for events and tour.
- Share National NARI opportunities and make members aware of, assist with needs of CotY Awards processes and deadlines.
- Oversees signage, entry forms, marketing and publicity for event and promotes the work of NARI members.
- Assist in editing and review of Remodeled Home Tour Magazine (and other print as needed).