Date(s) - 11/13/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tiburon Golf Club & Banquet Facility
Earn your required CEU’s for Omaha Contractor Licensing at the upcoming NARI Education Day!
November 13, 2019
8:00AM – 4:30PM
Time – Speaker – Topic
- 8:00-8:30am – Check-in and Breakfast (Please have photo ID available upon arrival)
- 8:30-9:30am – Holly Hollenbeck, WorkFit Omaha – Best Practices Prevention and Treatment of Work-related Injuries
- 9:45-10:45am – Holly Hollenbeck, WorkFit Omaha – OSHA 101: How to Stay Complaint
- 11:00-12:00pm – Bryan Slone, Nebraska Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Workforce in Nebraska, Manufacturing, and Legislative Updates
- Noon – 1pm – Lunch buffet provided by NARI
- 1:00-2:30 pm – Jay Davis, City of Omaha – Building Code Updates and 2019 changes
- 2:45-4:15 pm – Jay Davis con’t
- 4:15 pm – Check out/paperwork
The course will be offered at Tiburon Golf Course at 10302 South 168th St., Omaha, NE.
Thank you for registering for the NARI Fall Education Day. The day will include breakfast (rolls and donuts) and lunch buffet, three one-hour courses approved by the City of Omaha for contractor licensing and 3 CEU’s provided by the City of Omaha. Total hours accrued – 6 CEUs.
Upon completion of the course, you will be provided with a certificate for completion of all completed courses. Please keep this copy for your records.
JOIN NARI AND SAVE!
Become a NARI member and instantly save on your membership dues. Greater Omaha Remodeler’s Association-NARI is committed to serving the remodeling industry by promoting ethical practices, providing educational opportunities, and encouraging networking. *Must join NARI within 90 days from the attendance of course.
Registration deadline: NOVEMBER 7TH
$50 Late registration fee.
*Contact the Omaha NARI office by October 31ST, 2019 if you are unable to attend the registered Education Day. Cancellations made after this date WILL NOT be refunded. NO-SHOW attendees will not be refunded.
Call (402) 331-1718 or email
email@example.com with any questions.
THANK YOU TO OUR EDUCATION DAY SPONSOR!