Date(s) - 03/07/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tiburon Golf Club & Banquet Facility
Earn your required CEU’s for Omaha Contractor Licensing at the upcoming NARI Education Day!
March 7, 2019
8:00AM – 4:30PM
Time – Speaker – Topic
- 8:00-8:30am – Check-in and Breakfast (Please have photo ID available upon arrival)
- 8:30-9:30am – John Zoz, Paul Davis of Omaha, “Water and Fire Restoration”
- 9:45-10:45am – Brad Lauritsen, KPE – “Residential and Commercial Roof Damage Assessment”
- 11:00-12:00pm – Lisa Lackovic, Endicott – “Why She Buys”
- Noon – 1pm – Lunch buffet provided by NARI
- 1:00-2:30 pm – Jay Davis, City of Omaha – Building Code Updates
- 2:45-4:15 pm – Jay Davis con’t
- 4:15 pm – Check out/paperwork
The course will be offered at Tiburon Golf Course at 10302 South 168th St., Omaha, NE.
Thank you for registering for the NARI Fall Education Day. The day will include breakfast (rolls and donuts) and lunch buffet, three one-hour courses approved by the City of Omaha for contractor licensing and 3 CEU’s provided by the City of Omaha. Total hours accrued – 6 CEUs.
Upon completion of the course, you will be provided with a certificate for completion of all completed courses. Please keep this copy for your records.
JOIN NARI AND SAVE!
Become a NARI member and instantly save on your membership dues. Greater Omaha Remodeler’s Association-NARI is committed to serving the remodeling industry by promoting ethical practices, providing educational opportunities, and encouraging networking. *Must join NARI within 90 days from the attendance of course.
Registration deadline: February 28, 2019
$50 Late registration fee (if registered after Feb. 28, 2019).
*Contact the Omaha NARI office by February 28th if you are unable to attend the registered Education Day. Cancellations made after this date will NOT BE REFUNDED. NO-SHOW attendees will not be refunded.
Call (402) 331-1718 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
THANK YOU TO OUR EDUCATION DAY SPONSOR!