NARI Code of ETHICS
All of our members adhere to a code of ethics that is at the core of how we do business.
NARI Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty,
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade